Sunday, July 29, 2012

Evolving Dolls and Tassel Video

It is so interesting to watch a sculpted doll develop, especially those done with air dry clay. The process of sanding, adding clay, sanding again, and detailing often yield a completely different face. Here is my lady from the other day (this doll is sculpted with Premix):


I re-sculpted the lips probably about five times. It is a joyfully painful learning process! The little polymer clay fairy's armature is ready...actually the torso and legs are complete too but I haven't taken pictures of that yet.


Tassel videos are coming along and I don't thing are going to need much editing. they look pretty good, for what I am trying to do right now anyway!

It is a process, and let me tell you at eight months pregnant I am never sure what day things are going to get done, mostly due to the fatigue factor. Thanks to all who are patiently waiting for me to get it together!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment