Thursday, April 5, 2012

Its an Exciting Day for Me and my Dolls

Hello out there...I am so excited to work on my dolls this morning. I am working on three at the same time, a little polymer clay mermaid, a big Dingle Doll doll for the class I am taking with Ankie Daanen, and a paper clay fairy that I have been working on since last September but she just doesn't want to behave. Later today I will post pictures of my progress. I have not forgotten about the web sites, and I know there are some who are anxious for the tassels web site to be functioning and loaded with my tutorials. I know! I know! But this is my chaotic artistic world and why I just can't live a "normal" life..."I flit, I fleet, I fleetly flee I fly", off to another interest. At least there is some cohesion to it all. Hmmmm....what was that cohesion anyway...

The videos for the tassel tutorials will all be shot at the same time, because this is how I must work. If I am distracted then there is no telling what will fill in the down time that will draw me away from the rest of the work for days on end.

Well tata for now. Once the videos are done and posted, then I will go "live" with the web sites and plug in to them with social networking. However for today, I am going to envelop myself in dolly bliss.

And if this weather ever clears up I am going to photograph my beautiful flowering bush. Why are those pesky wasps so bent on setting up shop on my patio?

Here is the link for the Ankie Daanen class: aforartistic.com

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment