Tuesday, April 3, 2012

OOAk dolls, The University of Kentucky Wildcats, and other Distractions

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a fantastic national championship game last night. As a University of Kentucky alumnus and native of Kentucky, this was such a thrill.

The recent games and a three day hiatus of sculpting have left me both exhasuted and invigorated. I have an idea for a new egg/OOAK polymer clay doll project and am working full force on it. I sculpted one face but I think it is too big for the project as I envision it. Plus, I am taking a class with NIADA doll artist Ankie Daanen and I don't want to get any further behind, so a lot of work on that.

Tomorrow, however, it is time to start shooting videos for the howtomaketassels.com web site. I definitely want to see this vision a reality.

So back to the artists'table/workshop/video recording studio!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment