Thursday, April 19, 2012

OOAK Dolls, Blossoms, and Time that Gets Away

I cannot believe it has been so long since my last post, I have been in a blissful state of busy-ness making dolls. The little polymer clay face I posted before has blossomed into quite a piece, but I am not ready to share her yet. It is a two-part piece wuith a decorated rhea egg that I want to post upon completion. Concurrently I have been working on my doll for the Ankie Daanen Dingle Dangle doll class and have finished the doll pieces, almost throroughly sanded. Tomorrow I will dress her and get close to finishing her. I have to sojourn to Michael's to find a wooden box for the base. I think she will be a chef. I still am not too sure. I know I want to make a very cool hat for her. Actually as I am writing this I think I was just inspired for a hat.

Dolls aren't the only think that are blossoming around this house. So many flowers here, none of which we planted but that we nurture all the same, all of which we are so proud.

OK I am going to get back to posting as much as possible. These days get away. Why do happy times slip away so fast?










Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment