Friday, March 23, 2012

Busy Day of Crafting

Today was a day for creativity. I have been wanting to finish the environment for this fairy for the longest time. I just haven't been in the mood to fire up the air compressor to carve the goose egg. However, like most things artsy I am instantly addicted again. I can't wait to start on another egg, and I have in mind exactly what I want to do so stay tuned! I think I will start it next week. Like I did with the last one...hmmm. HA! I also may become distracted by my latest needlepoint purchase, a small version of the Circus Horse by Melissa Shirley. I have been working on a monkey like it for a while now and plan to make matching pillows out of these pieces.
There are also some interesting happenings in the garden...



















Now it is time to let the glues dry, and tomorrow the insides of the egg will be filled with modelling paste to finish hiding the ribbon ends. The scene is soon to be complete!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment