Monday, March 19, 2012

Still at it

Back at it today...working on the web sites to fill them to the rim with pictures, tutorials, ideas, and just generally making them a place to enjoy and spend some time perusing. It is amazing how each seemingly small step can turn out to be a major undertaking. However I am satisfied with the progress and am really learning a lot along the way. I received some good feedback about the needleartslady.com site; this is where the bulk of photos will be. Tutorials on the needleartslady web site will likely center on egg art, dolls, and other embroidery items not related to tassel making. I have a fairly clear vision of how all of this will shake out, but contingencies happen so am proceeding with an open mind.


Here are the other tassels in this small batch of scissor tassels (yesterday I posted the red ones). Usually I make these scissor tassels in much larger batches, but I had these beads I bought at the International Society of Glass Bead Makers annual show last year in Louisville sitting in a box and really felt compelled to use them somehow.

Tomorrow I will try to post the beads up close along with credit for the artists.

On a different note, this weather is so bizarre. These pictures were taken exactly one week from eachother!

These web sites are usurping most of my time, but eventually, I will get back to sculpting me latest fairy. She is a bit shy...


Cheers for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment